Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They updated Model X/S website format

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice that the Tesla Web Site has been updated to look like that of the model 3 users? I don't know if they did just mine or everyones. I'm assuming everyone's but they had a really bad time fixing my web link. I couldn't create a service appointment via the web or the app since purchase. Now I can.

xzZDrCw.jpg

Hmm, interesting. My Tesla page hasn't been updated, still looks the same.
That confirms it. I'm the odd man out. Thanks for letting me know. When I first got my account, I thought something was wrong cause it looked different than my friends model 3. So they said they would fix it. While they were working on that, another support person later explained, that X and S are supposed to look different. Well what every they did broke my ability to create service appointments. As of yesterday, my page switched to this and now I can create service appointments. But it appears if I want the extended warranty then I'll have to call it in cause its not listed there.

Last edited:
Mine updated too.

1. Don’t see “View Spec”
2. Don’t see schedule appointment
3. It says “Free Unlimited Supercharging” instead of “Transferable FUSC”. Does that mean SC won’t transfer to new owner?
4. Under Options only shows “Premium Upgrades Package” and FSD. I basically have all the packages like HiFi Sound, Sub Zero etc

Mine's also messed up.

The car image is wrong (no color and no wheels -- it's the Darth Vader version)..
no "schedule appointment" link, and no info about the extended warranty or service agreement.
The "View details" page show supercharging, but not "Transferrable" as it used to say.

upload_2019-8-22_13-6-37.png

Mine updated too.

1. Don’t see “View Spec”
2. Don’t see schedule appointment
3. It says “Free Unlimited Supercharging” instead of “Transferable FUSC”. Does that mean SC won’t transfer to new owner?
4. Under Options only shows “Premium Upgrades Package” and FSD. I basically have all the packages like HiFi Sound, Sub Zero etc
So you have the original styled page but you have potentially lost Transferable FUSC? I think you might still have it but I'm not the best person to ask on that. You can open a ticket to verify that they didn't take it from you.

Mine's also messed up.

The car image is wrong (no color and no wheels -- it's the Darth Vader version)..
no "schedule appointment" link, and no info about the extended warranty or service agreement.
The "View details" page show supercharging, but not "Transferrable" as it used to say.

View attachment 445138

Okay, maybe they are in the process of moving accounts over to this new system.