Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They're here.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

I'm impatiently waiting for my SR+ but in the meantime hopefully some of your cars are in the country.

Passed 2 transporters on the M20 this morning heading towards London full of Model 3. Rubbish photo but they were definitely RHD and looked like they all had the carbon spoiler.

Not long now!

View attachment 419503
Well, as I learned yesterday, you can get the exact same car for £3000 less today with a quoted July delivery....

Well, as I learned yesterday, you can get the exact same car for £3000 less today with a quoted July delivery....

I paid the outstanding amount due on my Model 3 today... assuming EFT between banks is running smoothly, I will be turning up at the Heathrow SC early doors on Thursday to take delivery.
3yrs, 2months, 2weeks & 5 days after reserving in store.
I could've fathered 3 kids during that time.. ;-) [well actually, I couldn't because I've been to see the pig farmer...but you know what I mean].
But I'm confident it'll have been worth the wait.
To fellow waiters, fellow ship-trackers, fellow CTRL-U enthusiasts...stay with it, it'll be with you before you know.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics ..mostly of my beaming smile; maybe one of the Model 3. ;-)

Brilliant news. Hope you enjoy it. For the rest, it marks the beginning of the end of the long wait.

Part of me is thinking of visiting Heathrow SC tomorrow to get a glimpse of the first RHD M3’s to hit the road. Presumably showroom is open as usual?

Maybe they will even have a RHD on show instead of the left hookers. I need to check the back seat for comfort. Slightly concerned that the high floor / low seat may be a problem for the longer legged members of the family.

Do you know what time the collections start? Will probably go late morning.

7D5E8BEC-E177-439E-BAEC-DEC6C94BAE8D.jpeg
For those hoping to be on the Grand Mark, it’s finally in European waters and currently in the English Channel.
Can anyone on the south coast or the Isle of Wight get a good pair of binoculars and check for RHD M3’s on board?

I paid the outstanding amount due on my Model 3 today... assuming EFT between banks is running smoothly, I will be turning up at the Heathrow SC early doors on Thursday to take delivery.
3yrs, 2months, 2weeks & 5 days after reserving in store.
I could've fathered 3 kids during that time.. ;-) [well actually, I couldn't because I've been to see the pig farmer...but you know what I mean].
But I'm confident it'll have been worth the wait.
To fellow waiters, fellow ship-trackers, fellow CTRL-U enthusiasts...stay with it, it'll be with you before you know.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics ..mostly of my beaming smile; maybe one of the Model 3. ;-)
So is it true that Tesla don't allow final payment by debit card, as that's how I have brought new cars in the past?
Doing it in £10000/day chunks will be a pain...
Hope your presumably Performance delivery goes smoothly :)

Cool!

I'll be looking at my TotalTesla site to watch for the first UK Model 3's to get registered.

This reminds me that we are currently missing a "right hand drive" option for the options list - probably should add that!

Very exciting times for UK. It's been about 3 years wait since the announcement, right? Finally here.

Reactions: -DB-
So I'm a 31/3/16 reservation holder but chopped and changed my design until early June so only myself to blame it would seem. My edir design has been locked down for about 2 weeks now and I'm at 'booking invoice' only. I did have a P/ex price but I cancelled that to cash which was also updated. For those that are further along the line - what happens next on the account page? I've heard about 'final invoice' etc. Do you then pay the remaining amount once that's uploaded or is it settled on pick up day? Thanks :)