Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They're here.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity which of the following does your VIN match:
- 4092xx - 4097xx
- 4209xx - 4243xx

4092xx - 4097xx range

did they call you today? or when did you get call?

Can't remember, a week ago, maybe two weeks

Waiting for delivery at Digbeth.

I choose Heathrow - I wonder if that makes any difference? I kinda think of that as HQ

They ought to make their website allowed choosing multiple locations so Tesla could load-balance handovers

Congrats Vanilla Air

Alas, I should have also said “but not ours”. Hence why it’s through a window with lots of reflections- that spy shot type of look ;)

Just went along to see an M3 on the road for the first time and hopefully to see a RHD in the showroom - alas, it was still the red Euro spec one. Plenty of customer cars parked outside so I could check out a Tesla blue it’s my wife’s choice but on a dull overcast day, and the car needing a wash, I think some other colours suit M3 better.

Not sure if this helps anyone but I called Tesla Solihull earlier to try to get my delivery location changed from London Heathrow to either Solihull or Birmingham.

They couldn't change it. All Model 3 deliveries will be from London Heathrow for the considerable future. They told me the team down there have been trained on the delivery experience and they want everything to go smoothly.

He said I could cancel and put my order back in in a few months time but I said no way, I'll take the pain and go down via coach or train or something.

He also said he had no info to share regarding when I would get "the text" or "the call" and have my reservation turn into an actual invoice and VIN. He told me everyone is in the same boat, he and other guys at the Solihull showroom are waiting on info for their own cars.

Not sure if this helps anyone but I called Tesla Solihull earlier to try to get my delivery location changed from London Heathrow to either Solihull or Birmingham.

They couldn't change it. All Model 3 deliveries will be from London Heathrow for the considerable future. They told me the team down there have been trained on the delivery experience and they want everything to go smoothly.

He said I could cancel and put my order back in in a few months time but I said no way, I'll take the pain and go down via coach or train or something.

He also said he had no info to share regarding when I would get "the text" or "the call" and have my reservation turn into an actual invoice and VIN. He told me everyone is in the same boat, he and other guys at the Solihull showroom are waiting on info for their own cars.
Damnit, I selected Birmingham as it was closer to Bristol but now it looks like I should have selected Heathrow (and would change if I could).

I've got my delivery at the Dartford SC next Friday, and fairly certain others getting it next week have SC's other than Heathrow :confused: