Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Think I got a good one :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Unclepaul

Jan 15, 2020
SoCal
Just picked up my new X this afternoon and drove it 65 miles home.

After over a year of waiting and worrying (due to negative forum posts) I am over the Moon happy!

X is quiet, smooth, powerful, well built, fast, good handling, and feature rich.

It is far better built than my previous 2019 X. Power for passing is significantly improved and it gives you that "Master of the Road" feeling.

New suspension is better, the wind noise and road noise are better controlled as well.

Was worrying like crazy due to all the bad posts, but super happy at this point and glad with my decision.

The Yoke is both different. It really opens up the interior and gives you an unobstructed view forward and into the dash display. It take some thought to steer rapidly, but really not an issue by the time I got home. Bonus is also more leg room, as you no longer bump your legs. Down side is that it is now a bit more difficult to steer with my knees.

For those getting close to taking delivery, I would say not to dwell on the forum posts from people having issues. If your delivery experience is anywhere near what I just experienced you should be pretty happy driving home in your new car.