TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Think we can help somebody out?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by adiggs, Feb 7, 2014.

1. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/26442-Our-7-Year-Old-Hopes-His-“Tesla-Flat-Stanley”-Can-Visit-Every-Supercharger

For those that haven't seen this thread, somebody's trying to get Flat Stanley to as many of the Supercharger's as possible. I've been reading and enjoying the thread, and just realized that there isn't a single Washington or Oregon SC on the list yet.

Well - when this snow clears, I'm heading for Woodburn to contribute a picture of a Roadster at a Supercharger. I figure that'll make for a nice addition to the building story.

Think we can get the rest of the OR/WA SC's added to the list?

2. Zextraterrestrial

I've got Grants pass and Springfield coming this afternoon!
    Stanley is sleeping in my glove compartment and trying to keep warm
    should be a fun trip to Salem! snoooww mmmm.

3. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

We Northwestern Tesla owners just aren't in the spirit of this Flat Stanley thing! Between a Roadster owner (me) and a Californian (Zextra..), we've got 3 of the OR SC's covered now. As best I can tell, Detroit Lake and all of the WA SC's are still looking for a Flat Stanley visit.

You can get the image from the linked thread, or PM me with your email address and I can forward the PDF.

Heck - if the weather gets nice for a day of driving, I might need to have lunch in Centralia and take Flat Stanley along for the ride. Surely there's somebody that's closer to Centralia than Portland to take Flat Stanley for a ride!

4. Six

Six Member

Hey, I took Flat Stanley to the Ellensburg WA SC :rolleyes:

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

"I'm boycotting paper"? ;)

6. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

I took Flat Stanley with me to Olympia for the rally. Flat Stanley went to get his picture taken with a Senator and he took his time coming back. He got handed off a few times. I hoped to get a photo of him in front of the Capitol and with all the Teslas that were in front of the Capitol. I guess Flat Stanley had lobbying on his mind. It was a busy day!

He missed his ride to the Supercharger. It is probably a good thing. He very well may not have survived the torrential rain. I had visions of him having a fate like that of Mr. Bill.
    No pun intended...

7. Zextraterrestrial

I could have gotten Detroit on my way to Bachelor but my flat Stanley got frozen to the charger at Springfield, and he slept there for the weekend,brrr

8. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

lol. Sounds like a few tough weeks for 'Stanley here in the NW.

9. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

First week of March I'll be taking FS to Burlington and Centralia. It'll be our first non-oil overnight road trip and first supercharger experience. :cool: