Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about a red Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want to bash others' cars, but I'll be the lone detractor and say that the new black trim looks a little cheap when on a red or blue car. Silver is... maybe just okay. The black trim just reminds me of the base model cars of the 80s and 90s. Tesla should really do body colored door handles if they want to move away from chrome. On a black or white car the dark trim looks okay as there is a sharper (or zero) contrast. Just my $0.02.

I saw red up close other day, looks excellent. Black would be my other choice, as I've had two blue cars in a row now.

That being said, I'm kinda wanting to wait until Tesla offers more colors as they are supposed to be upgrading paint factories in the US supposedly soon like they've done in Europe. Would rather be more patient once more subtle shades become available.

I saw red up close other day, looks excellent. Black would be my other choice, as I've had two blue cars in a row now.

That being said, I'm kinda wanting to wait until Tesla offers more colors as they are supposed to be upgrading paint factories in the US supposedly soon like they've done in Europe. Would rather be more patient once more subtle shades become available.

Where did you see this?