Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah ok. I need to find someone in my area that can do it for a decent price. Full body at 6k is crazy.
That's absolutely highway robbery. Should be closer to a grand, or less. Assuming you mean ceramic paint protection.

Paint protection film is a bit more expensive. IIRC I paid like 1200 or so for a partial front. The whole car would be a few grand more.

That's absolutely highway robbery. Should be closer to a grand, or less. Assuming you mean ceramic paint protection.

Paint protection film is a bit more expensive. IIRC I paid like 1200 or so for a partial front. The whole car would be a few grand more.

Ne1 in Virginia get the full car? Vendor recommendations would be appreciated. The few places I looked in my area were expensive.

One place in Sterling VA (based on a recommendation).
  • Front Bumper
  • Full Hood
  • Full Front Fenders
  • Mirrors
  • Headlights (Included)
  • All edges are wrapped where possible.
Starting at: $2,000

Full car is 6500.00

Ne1 in Virginia get the full car? Vendor recommendations would be appreciated. The few places I looked in my area were expensive.

One place in Sterling VA (based on a recommendation).
  • Front Bumper
  • Full Hood
  • Full Front Fenders
  • Mirrors
  • Headlights (Included)
  • All edges are wrapped where possible.
Starting at: $2,000

Full car is 6500.00
Check and see if you have a local Tesla club (web or facebook).

It’s never been a better time to get the performance model. It’s at least 20k less now than what I paid a year ago. This, even after the rebates that were available at the time. Your super lucky to be in this position now.
No, it's not anywhere close to 20k less now. It's around 5k less.

Ah ok. I need to find someone in my area that can do it for a decent price. Full body at 6k is crazy.
Yes, that is robbery for ceramic.

No, it's not anywhere close to 20k less now. It's around 5k less.

Yes, that is robbery for ceramic.

I was not even replying on the correct topic. Sorry. From experience though, I did a full PPF locally for $5500 and ceramic coat for another $600. If I had to do it over again, absolutely no way I would cover the car completely. I would absolutely cover the front bumper the hood and possibly the front fenders. That’s it.

Reactions: Nocturnal