I test drove a P3D+ and now I'm hooked. ordered 6/29/2018 reservation 5/22/17 I have on order: white 3D FSD Sport Wheels White Interior. I was thinking about ditching FSD, and possibly autopilot. Removing the sport wheels and going for a P model. The cost of upgrading to P model is 11k more because I ordered the AWD before the $1000 price hike. So It's a good deal on my AWD that I have on order. However, if I ditch FSD and the wheels, thats $4500, so for $6500 more I can have a car that's performance rivals many supercars. Crazy! Seems like a no brainier except that, it's a bit more than I have budgeted to spend, and I recently found out our house needs new pipes (Maybe line the old cast iron pipes). Maybe I can use my tax refund to fix them instead of getting a new driveway. I don't want to list my salary, but car to salary ratio is getting up there, SDG&E is slapping us with insane power bills too making me rethink the whole electric car thing (gas may well be cheaper). However I'm also planning to put down over 30k on the car,and have 2 vehicles to sell. (trying to sell my truck right now, then the volt once I get the tesla). Wife approves of the change as long as I don't remove EAP. (but I can always add it later right?). Would changing to a P model delay my delivery? The AWD queue seems to still be working on line waiters. So I have another year and 1/2 of orders to go. So whats holding me back? 1) Price is more than I wanted to spend unless I remove EAP (then it's only $1500 more for performance than what I have ordered). 2) My AWD is $1000 less than new AWD orders (so it's a good deal). 3) My truck isn't sold yet which would cover the difference. Thanks!