Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Third party wipers for model y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone out there suggest a 3rd party wiper blade for your Model Y? I have tried a RainX and Michelin and can't seem to make them fit....
I like the PIAA SiTech wipers. I have PIAA SuperSilicones on all my other cars. They've been way more durable and dependable than any other brand I've used. I've managed 5 years of service out of a set on one of my cars that sits outside all the time....

I didn't like the OEM Tesla blades, becuase they couldn't even last a single PacNW rainy season... The only thing I didn't like about the SiTech, was that I didn't know you couldn't replace the wiper inserts like my other PIAA blades. But it's been well over a year, and they are still going strong, after many, many rain storms.

I have posted this on many occasions. These are a direct fit without any adapters and without any type of interference. I have had these replacements on for about a year now. Have worked perfectly since day 1. Will be buying the same when time comes.
Here is the USA link to avoid any import fees:

Note: I have not tried these (yet), but I tried another brand and had trouble getting it installed.

But found these which I also have not tried (yet) but were a bit cheaper than the XTechnor's

Reactions: WyomingEV
See this link for a DIY solution. The hardest part is cutting the notch in the rubber