Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Third Repair Facility for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if there is any effort of documenting third-party repair shops for Tesla by town. As we all know, the dealers are trying to rip us off since especially they know that we do not have many options when it comes to repairing Tesla cars. As a new owner of the Tesla Model S, I am looking for ways to increase my options. I do not want to be limited to Tesla's service only as they charge crazy high diagnostic fees. I am not even mentioning the repair costs. Should we start listing the shops that provide quality and affordable repair options here by town or state?

Reactions: SilverGS
I wonder if there is any effort of documenting third-party repair shops for Tesla by town. As we all know, the dealers are trying to rip us off since especially they know that we do not have many options when it comes to repairing Tesla cars. As a new owner of the Tesla Model S, I am looking for ways to increase my options. I do not want to be limited to Tesla's service only as they charge crazy high diagnostic fees. I am not even mentioning the repair costs. Should we start listing the shops that provide quality and affordable repair options here by town or state?
I think this is an excellent idea! Perhaps we can ask one of the moderators to make it a sticky.

I'll start off.

Wheeler Automotive
(519) 577-7080

145 Blandford St, Innerkip,
Ontario, N0J 1M0
Canada

Reactions: DavidB