Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This is it...I want this color for my Model S please!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm always a big fan of grey cars.. been through 6 grey ones so far, the best was long time ago BMW E36's Dark Graphite (can't remember exact name...).

Anyway current M6 Frozen Grey looks grrrrreat and would go very well with Model S I think.:love:

M6_Frozen_Grey.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424635520906817&set=a.170552206315151.27656.165372690166436&type=1&theater

Lexus IS-F in "Nebula Gray Pearl":
g_ext6_ISF-269.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla Model S in "Dolphin Grey":
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla Model X in "Titanium Gray" (?):
Tesla-Model-X-021.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Lotus Exige:
exigesidephoto.jpg

Can't agreed more!!!

Maintenance seems quite easy...

And you never have to wax or polish your car, since that destroys the look of a matte finish.

Since all auto assembly lines have a sanding/polishing area for getting out small imperfections, makes it real tough to get a piece of dirt when you cannot easily just knock it out in this area. If you thought there were delays now, imagine a whole line with Signature vehicles that each have to have the paint specially repaired in an areas that something has gone wrong.

Tesla was smart to avoid this initially. Maybe bring in as an option eventually, but way more trouble than it's worth for them at launch.

And you never have to wax or polish your car, since that destroys the look of a matte finish.

Since all auto assembly lines have a sanding/polishing area for getting out small imperfections, makes it real tough to get a piece of dirt when you cannot easily just knock it out in this area. If you thought there were delays now, imagine a whole line with Signature vehicles that each have to have the paint specially repaired in an areas that something has gone wrong.

Tesla was smart to avoid this initially. Maybe bring in as an option eventually, but way more trouble than it's worth for them at launch.

Yes, that make sense and I agreed with you. Even BMW can only offer that in their Individual Line..