TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

This is REALLY for RealZ the REAL Model 3!!! Or, maybe not...?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by sleepyhead, Mar 31, 2016.

1. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Active Member

Seriously, you guys need to take a breather. You all waited 10 years, and will have to wait another 2 more years to get the car. I think that you all can handle another 7 hours...?

In the mean time do as I did, and go play 18 holes, spend some time with your family, and relax. Life is good. Get off the Internet and time goes by 10x faster...

2. Metalbird

Metalbird Member

Haha, my thoughts exactly. :)

The speculation about the tiniest things is going too far, IMO. I'd say be patient and watch Netflix in the meantime, or try to sleep, depending on your timezone. I would have to get up at 5:30 AM to watch the livestream anyway, so I'm just gonna wait for the whole thing on Youtube

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I'm not even in the market. But realize that the suspense and all the speculation is most of the fun of this.

4. CaliBear1

CaliBear1 Member

Great advice Sleepyhead!

I played golf this morning and then put in my Model III reservation at the Santana Row Tesla store. There was still a steady stream of customers dropping a grand at 4 p.m.

The die is cast!

5. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Active Member

Yes, speculation is fun.

But seeing a new thread pop up every hour with a title "pictures of REAL model 3 leaked", only to find out that it is NOT the model 3, is not fun!

6. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Very true!