Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This is the longest weekend - I might go to dentist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday (Friday) my P90D, arrived in Brisbane for registration and detailing before delivery to me on Monday. I still have not laid eyes on her, but I'm sure she's beautiful, and I have faithfully not been looking up Ferrari's or other Tesla's on Car Sales. But please make time pass it's only Saturday morning... I'm like a child that wakes up 30 times during Christmas eve to see if Santa has been. My brother is a dentist so I think I might go and have a few teeth extracted, they don't need to be but it might help to take my mind off the wait!

I'll post photos of my American mistress when she arrives,

Regards Vegas soon to be known as gummy.

• Funny
Reactions: Chuq and bradjc
Here's a tasty bit to chew on

Attachments

• don't torture yourself.jpg
    don't torture yourself.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 53
Maybe spend the weekend printing up a few small FAQ flyers or you'll have lost your voice by next Friday.
The best part is when you talk to someone who's never heard of Tesla, they walk around the car scratching their head like the 1955 version of Doc When he see's the flux capacitor for the first time, but instead of saying 1.21 Gigawatts its 90kwh and 0-100 in 3 seconds and auto steering and look at that big touchscreen, your going to love every moment of it Vegas.

Reactions: AndrewNSW