Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add me to the list of folks who reserved 3/31 and have yet to receive a print. My husband also reserved a Model 3 and got his thank you print long ago; I don't know if there was priority given to current Tesla owners or what. I figure worst case scenario, he'd probably share. But I kinda want a print of my very own; I have the S and X prints and completionist tendencies.

• Funny
Reactions: TaoJones
This does not match my experience. When I reserved the Tesla employee did an error in my address that I did update on MyTesla a few days later (I tried to do it the same day, but their servers seems to be working overtime for some strange reasons and did not accept my corrections ;) ). And the envelope I received to day was correctly addressed with the updated/corrected address.

I think it's because your address was updated a few days within placing the deposit. I didn't cancel my reservation until after July 12, so only a few weeks ago and over three months from 3/31 (when I waited in line in the morning). I still have one reservation, yet I received two gifts on Wednesday.

Here's the gift I received with the signature on the top card. Did any signature owners who ordered a model 3 get something similar?

I'm keeping mine in the safe for now. :) Maybe I should tweet Elon thanking him for signing mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    388.1 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: JPUConn and Snowcat