Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor This is what TEN Floor Mat sets ready for shipping looks like!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
Well,

I sold out and ALL TEN SETS off the www.alternateflux.com went off via Parcelforce today to their new owners. I hope they all are delivered safely and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them when they arrive.

I am *not* much of a logistics or businessman, so I do hope you're all happy with the quality of the floor mats and feel that they were worth the effort (from me to make them, and you to part with your hard-earned cash).

If anyone wants any more making, please drop [email protected] a mail and I'll see if the last month of work and chasing suppliers is worth a new run! :)

Thanks all for your support!

IMG_20190830_144426.jpg

Well done on you for seeing this through from concept to delivery. It took huge effort I am sure. I almost grabbed one set from you, but ideally I am looking for a mat set in all weather rubber-type material. My car came with carpet mats and, whilst I have no doubt the ones you produced are a superior quality, all weather is a higher priority. That said, I tend to keep my cars loooong term, so removing the stock mats and keeping them in pristine condition has some allure, and I may buy another set of carpet mats to put in place of the Tesla originals before they get much wear. Decisions, decisions...

Well done on you for seeing this through from concept to delivery. It took huge effort I am sure. I almost grabbed one set from you, but ideally I am looking for a mat set in all weather rubber-type material. My car came with carpet mats and, whilst I have no doubt the ones you produced are a superior quality, all weather is a higher priority. That said, I tend to keep my cars loooong term, so removing the stock mats and keeping them in pristine condition has some allure, and I may buy another set of carpet mats to put in place of the Tesla originals before they get much wear. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks for the kind words - I really do appreciate it.
Quite a few people have asked about rubber/weatherproof mats but I am not sure that any I could produce would be the kind of thing people want i.e. people like the 3D fitted ones and the type I could provide would be less chunky and provide less complete coverage because of it.

I dunno... Do people want full-on protection to withstand a nuclear winter, or just decent quality rubber matting to keep the carpet from getting wet etc?

Well,

I sold out and ALL TEN SETS off the www.alternateflux.com went off via Parcelforce today to their new owners. I hope they all are delivered safely and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them when they arrive.

I am *not* much of a logistics or businessman, so I do hope you're all happy with the quality of the floor mats and feel that they were worth the effort (from me to make them, and you to part with your hard-earned cash).

If anyone wants any more making, please drop [email protected] a mail and I'll see if the last month of work and chasing suppliers is worth a new run! :)

View attachment 448356
Awesome! Mine will arrive while I am away so will let you know how I get on when I am back :)

Reactions: 1 person
Well,

View attachment 448356

Does the model 3 premium Interior come with Mats?