Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This makes me re-think my Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SteelClouds

Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2021
CA
My neighbor gets access to some very cool EVs now and then. This is what he brought home last week for a few days.. I like my Tesla but man, this is making me rethink that :D

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    619.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_3338.jpeg
    IMG_3338.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3339.jpeg
    IMG_3339.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 224
Sure. Go out and buy a car that is the new kid on the block, or the kid who hasn't even moved in yet. Tesla has been around for YEARS, with a proven track record. I drive mine off on a thousand mile jaunt with never a thought, no pre trip inspections, no concerns, just up and drive away, come back in a week or so. Porsche has no experience with EVs, nor does Audi. Tesla has been building EVs for a decade now. I'll take my chances with the one that's already in production, gets 400 miles on a charge, has a world-wide charging infrastructure, and looks amazing. Tesla has been improving its battery pack and battery management for ten years and the cars look amazing. They already have an SUV with the Model X, and the sedan is gorgeous and roomy, with the 3 giving most of the package at half the price. Why would anybody even think about buying a Borsche or a Naudy electric? Just because they proved they could build a gas car, electrics are NOT like those. And where you gonna charge? Superchargers refill your car in a half an hour and are free to the S and X, while most new EVs still charge at 220 v outlets which take several hours. Hope you got all day.

Sure. Go out and buy a car that is the new kid on the block, or the kid who hasn't even moved in yet. Tesla has been around for YEARS, with a proven track record. I drive mine off on a thousand mile jaunt with never a thought, no pre trip inspections, no concerns, just up and drive away, come back in a week or so. Porsche has no experience with EVs, nor does Audi. Tesla has been building EVs for a decade now. I'll take my chances with the one that's already in production, gets 400 miles on a charge, has a world-wide charging infrastructure, and looks amazing. Tesla has been improving its battery pack and battery management for ten years and the cars look amazing. They already have an SUV with the Model X, and the sedan is gorgeous and roomy, with the 3 giving most of the package at half the price. Why would anybody even think about buying a Borsche or a Naudy electric? Just because they proved they could build a gas car, electrics are NOT like those. And where you gonna charge? Superchargers refill your car in a half an hour and are free to the S and X, while most new EVs still charge at 220 v outlets which take several hours. Hope you got all day.
Dude that's a lot of words without line breaks. You ok?