Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This man was so fed up trying to get his Tesla fixed that he ended up doing it himself

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just sold out S and we have an X on order. My biggest concern with the S considering we had right at 30,000 miles in a year was the fact, the warranty goes away after 100,000 miles to include the extended warranty. i'm feeling I may not want to drive the X as much as we did the S but then, why did we purchase a Tesla? So, this hangs over my head that after 100,000 miles, I'm left to doing the same thing. I'm thinking by then there will be more demand for a 3rd party Tesla repair centers, more and more solutions on line and easier access to Tesla tools.

Sorry but the guy is bipolar.

He alternates between not allowing Tesla to touch his car and would be honored to work for Tesla if they would accept him.

Hates his Tesla but couldn’t dream of owning any other car.

The guy lives on an island and bitches it takes 90 minutes to get to the nearest Tesla center.

It takes me half an hour to drive 2 miles to Walmart on Oahu but that kinda comes with the territory..

Sorry but the guy is bipolar.

He alternates between not allowing Tesla to touch his car and would be honored to work for Tesla if they would accept him.

Hates his Tesla but couldn’t dream of owning any other car.

The guy lives on an island and bitches it takes 90 minutes to get to the nearest Tesla center.

It takes me half an hour to drive 2 miles to Walmart on Oahu but that kinda comes with the territory..

Being contradictory doesn't make someone bipolar.

That's cause traffic on the island sucks! It's one thing I don't miss after leaving :p Food and family though ... man.

Oh man why’d you bring up food. Killer craving for some loco moco right now.

But in regards to the the guy who said Tesla can’t touch his car anymore..

He would melt down if he was forbidden from buying another Tesla.

Everyone knows it.

Easy to talk *sugar* when the camera is on you and you have a mouthpiece.

Reactions: TexasRat
Oh man why’d you bring up food. Killer craving for some loco moco right now.

But in regards to the the guy who said Tesla can’t touch his car anymore..

He would melt down if he was forbidden from buying another Tesla.

Everyone knows it.

Easy to talk *sugar* when the camera is on you and you have a mouthpiece.
Thing I miss the most is some good meat jun and garlic chicken. Yeah why are we talking about food. Now I'm hungry and can't get any!

I think it's a legitimate concern though that there aren't enough service centers given the total number of cars on the road. It's only going to get worse. I hope they have a plan for this, besides they hope their cars don't break.