Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This passed the "70-point mechanical inspection"?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys are scaring me again. I get my CPO next week, pictures looked fine though. Wouldn't be that if there are any major problems it will be covered by warranty?

Make sure the tires are good and inspect the whole car over from top to bottom,

You can't assume anything is as it should be so go over the car very carefully before you pay. They will sell CPO cars ranging from cars that are in immaculate condition to cars that like like it came from a junkyard based on photos we've seen.

I would also check underneath the car as well.

Amazing tales. So bad for the Tesla luxury brand.

BTW, is the CPO process any better in CA near the Tesla HQ location "SF Bay Area Pick up"?

Never mind a luxury brand. Not the most underhanded, shadiest used car dealer would sell cars in this price range in such awful condition and treat customers so poorly by refusing to offer test drives and personal inspects of the used cars they sell.

Tesla CPO program has been outsourced to Manheim or adesa? so the images are taken from that company . Its a big pile of sugar and the pile is getting bigger and bigger and customers are being forced to eat so much sugar its making them sick and that is the reason you can't get high res images from your OA , the OA has only the information provided to him by Manheim , he has no clue but the information on the condition report generated by manhiem. Lordy. Perhaps Tesla did not envision falling into the used business? it was just incidental. Who knows.

Do I get a charging cable with my CPO? I assume no adapters.

Yes. Make sure to check and ask if missing any of the adapters. Mine was missing the 5-15 (110v adapter) which I actually needed because I didn’t have my 14-50 installed yet.

I went down a few days later to the delivery center where I picked up and asked for one and they gave me one with no questions.

Reactions: bigbear
So I should get all these then? Or at least ask for them?

I believe 14-50 and 5-15 should be included as it is with the kit they sell. Anything else is a bonus.

I’m not positive, so someone else can offer their thoughts as well.

Same as below but most likely gen 1 or whatever came with the car.

I got a j1772 adapter in my bag As well but as I mentioned it was missing 5-15 and they gave me one when I asked.

Model S/X/3 Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle

Reactions: bigbear