Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This thing is awesome! M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol the downside is I’ve gone 22 years without a speeding ticket even after driving bright red SRT cars… but this Performance 3 is going to ruin the streak…
I've had mine for 2 years and no tickets yet... I find that with the speed limit displayed next to my current speed, I'm more aware of the current limit and adjust accordingly. Also, the silent factor doesn't draw attention like wide open throttle would on a large V-8.

Lol the downside is I’ve gone 22 years without a speeding ticket even after driving bright red SRT cars… but this Performance 3 is going to ruin the streak…

It will not. A large portion of times the police are listening for exhausts or squealing tires. Neither of which occur (except in a rare instance on the tire noise).

We have driven only Teslas since 2014, cannot wait to drive it everyday after all these years. I had some great cars in the past, NSX, S2000, Corvette Grand Sport, Lotus Elan, Lotus 7, many more. They are all rotary phones to me, nothing like these cars, thank you Elon. Roadster on order, come on Elon, lets make it asap, use the 4680's from the pilot plant.

I agree with the others, the performance Model is awesome and never gets old! I’ve had mine for over a year after upgrading from a Model 3 LR RWD. I highly suggest trying out the Pilot Sport 4S tires once your stock tires are worn out. It felt like upgrading cars yet again!

Also, as someone else mentioned, watch out for speeding tickets. I almost got my first ever speeding ticket in this but got off with just a warning. Thing is, I barely tapped the accelerator about 1/8th of the way and the police officer described it as “you took off real fast!”.

Reactions: 907tracer