Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Got any leftovers? No worries. Make soup. Turkey hash is a favorite this time of year. Then again any dish that has rice as one of its ingredients makes my list. Home's where the heart is. No matter where we choose to roam off grid. Or gather for comforts. Sharing stories with families and friends is good stuff. It works for me. I am finding Tesla and companies - electric vehicles energy etc etc keeps representing in thought and casual conversation. Tesla tells no tales when it comes to sustainable energy projects. Construction of the largest lithium ion battery in the world, in Australia, is now complete and well before, CEO Elon Musk's, promised "100 days or it's free." Powerpacks were built at a wind farm run by France based company, Neoen. Australian power grid will undergo testing in anticipation of flipping the on switch. Tesla has a prominent seat at the table for plans to make something similar, perhaps scaled down to size, happen for Hurricane Maria ravaged Puerto Rico. The island is still largely without reliable electricity source. Its grid in desperate need of being rebuilt.

The electric car company opens Model 3 reservations to general public. Releasing an Owner's Manual and one elated reservation holder having received invitation to configure his vehicle shares the experience. Love when that happens. Tesla is not just any electric car company. I hesitate in calling this a movement. More an concerted shift toward the future. Let's keep those conversations going.

As if Tesla Energy hasn't already engineered how we can harness the sun's energy. Store it for future use. Recycle same power for other sources. More studies. Makes for an interesting read even if not particularly enlightening. Although the technology and engineering isn't completely in place for permanent sustainability. Tesla has been in the forefront of proponents supporting battery power as a conduit in the process of accumulation of solar energy storing it for later use and redistribution across the grid.

Autonomous tech goes deep. Roll out of Model 3s off production lines mostly standard but buyers can add on enhanced features including autopilot. Keep in mind this comes standard in the Tesla Semi. As technology life cycle goes features are always a changin. Good that said updates, as they come available, can be added over the air!

SpaceX speculated to test fire Falcon 9 Merlin engines at Cape Canaveral Complex 40 later this week ahead of CRS-13 NASA launch mission to the ISS.

December should be bright with all the goings on. Lest we forget Cyber Monday got to get you into my life must haves. Did you know Tesla offers a smaller version of the Powerpack? For our devices. In peeping around Tesla website lately it's currently out of stock. Perhaps available soon just in time for techies on the hunt for some serious sucking up gestures.

Happy configurating if you got your Tesla Model 3 invite recently. For the rest about to be queueds, here you go. Keep checking.

InShot_20171126_153738581.jpg

Til next post...

Reactions: Airhawker