Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Tesla reports Q4 2017 earnings and forecasts growth for 2018. This after managing a rough and tumble manufacturing year with Model 3. Tesla has worked out those S curve maneuvers alongside an eruption of lawsuits. Speculatively, a result of Q3 numbers not being what some investors anticipated. The electric car maker took short term hits reporting higher losses compared to Q4 2016 but overall revenue also up from one year ago. In step with Tesla's steady, consistent trend in this area. 2018 looks to continue raising company revenue and capital expenditures with upscaled projects such as the Tesla Semi new Roadster and Model Y. Investors choosing to weather the 2017 storm seem more confident with additions to product portfolio showing strong growth potential. A confidence solidified by prominent companies both domestic and abroad placing pre-orders for the semi.

SpaceX once again makes headlines with a successful maiden launch of Falcon Heavy on Tuesday, February 6. Launch time was pushed back due to wind shears above pre-launch check safety protocols. Once cleared Falcon Heavy did not disappoint the many spectators who were able to witness the momentous beginning of what SpaceX CEO, Elon Musk, hopes will escalate the beyond Earth space race. His personal investment? Midnight cherry red Roadster being virtually navigated by "Starman". We're watching with bated breath to see if he, it makes Mars orbit. National Geographic shared exclusive behind the scenes (Musk sightings) footage moments before the launch on Reddit. This guy is like a kid in a toy store on launch day. Admittedly, so am I. Sucks I couldn't experience Heavy's first but with its success we can be confident BFR won't be too long in blasting off. Musk in a SpaceX presser reiterates the BFR will be even more massive in scale. Making it the largest most powerful rocket in the world. Mind blown? If financial specs hold it will also be the least expensive and most cost effective mode of orbital space travel. This in terms of reusability launch capability and payload tonnage. *Drops mic gesture* Yeah I'm crushing because I'm that girl who likes classic big things that go real fast for weigh less duckies.

With that in mind love's in the air but Cupid aka Starman should know I got arrows too and I ain't squeamish 'bout using them;) Tango out.

Til next post...