Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Week Tesla & Companies

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
We welcome with open clear skies and calm waters the return of SpaceX Dragon. The spacecraft expected to reenter earth's atmosphere five hours after detaching from the International Space Station around 8:23AM EST. Anticipated splashdown off the coast of California somewhere south southwest of Baja, Long Beach. Roundabouts. Teaser. Long Beach was most likely wet spot following Dragon's third mission to and from the ISS. CRS-14 notes total number NASA contracted ISS resupply missions with SpaceX. Dragon returns heavy with cargo, parts equipment science research and projects. Everything was nominal for 12:00 PM PDT ETA. I do believe confirmation of good splashdown came about 15 to 20 minutes earlier though. SpaceX Falcon 9 completes a static fire Friday afternoon setting up for launch next week. Question. When will Falcon Heavy thrust again? Answer. TBD. When it does it'll be awesome. Expect SpaceX launch cadence to continue on the steady as it transitions from development to production of a first prototype, pièces de résistance, the BFR. Question. What does BFR stand for? Answer. I dare you to ask Elon at the next "Tesla" earnings call. You may get a GO pass if you use keyword, "tippytoe".

Alright. Tesla. Q1 2018 Earnings Call. Outstanding. And I'm not talking about the sidebar discussion amongst Tesla's top leadership trio. Nor Elon's obvious and very much in character irritation with the dry line during Q&A. Prompting him to pretty much turn over the remaining time to one kid who actually read and digested the earnings call letter. His Q1 focused questions obviously giving that bit away. Yes that was awesome BUT and as same individual's YouTube recap highlights, Tesla had a measurably outstanding quarter and has strategically poised itself for an equally fantastic next. Yet the buzz across social media and industry digiverse was not this truism but that coolism. Let's keep our energies on what's most important with regards to Tesla's mission, strategy and projections to meet and exceed expectations. Regardless of Wall Street drama and financial futures fluff. All subject to drivers operating fair weather rides. Tesla is working. Despite production hell bottlenecks demand grossly exceeding supply, which is actually awesome because Tesla doesn't do big ads nor have models in every showroom, the electric vehicle maker marches steady towards positioning its product to be best in class while hitting production markers. All the time building upon foundation of a sustainable energy future. Solar power harnessed and harvested when needed for day-to-day living. Now that lights me up. You?
In the spirit of the earnings call aftermath keeping this installment short. I, myself, had nothing further after reading the letter. First and last paragraphs repeat what should have been amongst highlights clicking across the digiverse. Tesla Model 3 is already best electric vehicle. It is on the "cusp" of becoming best selling premium sedan in the U.S. That's what's up.

Til next post...

Reactions: Electroman