Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Week Tesla & Companies

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Wild ride. Pretty cool phrase. Nails the week Tesla and collaborative companies have had. Let's recap, shall we?

Michigan still has a car industry. It's going electric. Tesla's tool and die facility, formerly Riviera Tool and Die Co., at 5460 Executive Parkway SE was among buildings sold for $9.5 million to Brennan Investment Group of Minnesota as part of a deal involving 11 buildings in eight states. Cascade Township property records confirms the sale, showing the five-building parcel was sold for $9.5 million to SIP Grand Rapids LLC, which gave its address as the headquarters of Brennan Investment Group in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Tesla Motors, Fremont, California is listed as the property's taxpayer.
Tesla's founder Elon Musk, acquired the original property in 2015 as company obtained the tooling capacity needed in manufacturing components for the Model X and Model 3.

Flashback. Tesla affirms making a chip design swap. Not for Autopilot but Infotainment. I'm just gonna drop some other Intel news here. Since we're ever learning adapting and evolving right? Tesla electric vehicle hardware has no deep AI components. Are we sure? Check it.

Best for last belongs to SpaceX. Elon, and I hope it's okay to be on a first name basis for this somewhat informal piece, gives a talk at the International Astronautical Congress down under in Adelaide, Australia. We've a year (as in date nobody panic) to rendezvous with Mars. Give or take one or two.There's that and 60 minute transcontinental flights. Sweet mother of all living! Somebody get me a brandy and a tobacco nicotine cannabis free herbal cigar. On our way up. Humanity becoming a multiplanetary species has become more than an idea. It is now a tangible targeted benchmark reality. While critical thinkers rangel over figures chemical compositions components of rocket propellant production orbital refueling etc etc supporters and innovators are gearing up to be part of or witnesses to history in the making. What really matters is how it'll be paid for. Revenue generated from satellite transport and routine ISS cargo missions.

And just to throw a little extra essence in the potential revenue pot space based solar power is new buzz. Tesla backed SolarCity's got its plate full at the moment with sale install and maintenance of roof systems on homes here on Earth. Could space based product be part of an expansion plan volleyed across the net to SpaceX?

Til next post...

21843518-mmmain.jpg