TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Thomas Dolby Time Capsule - Sellersville PA Wed. 28th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by mpt, Mar 26, 2012.

1. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Anyone fancy meeting up in Sellersville at the Washington House Restaurant & Sellersville Theater 1894 136 North Main Street, Sellersville PA 18960

I'll be there for a photo op with the Time Capsule dolby_trailer_mod-final.jpg

Reply or PM me if you fancy calling by.

Tickets for the show are still available at Tour |

2. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Photos from the Sellersville event

It was a great night, great music, here are my pictures plus one from Doug Seymour a professional photographer ( Incompatible Browser | Facebook )

00 Front.jpg 01 Help at Hand.jpg 02 Send a message to the Future.jpg 03 Help on hand 1.jpg 04 Thomas Dolby.JPG 05 Send a message to the future.JPG 06 Towing the Time Capsule.JPG 07 Mirror.JPG 08 Rear view.png 09 Tesla hitched to the Time Capsule.jpg 10 Hitched to the Time Capsule 2.JPG 11 Theater Outside.JPG 12 Caught on CCTV after the event.jpg TD28Mar2012Seymour-3204B.jpg

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Nice! Didn't know you were in PA. I looked at the site, but wasn't 100% sure what the tour was about. Were they just going around collecting stuff to put in the capsule and performing shows?

4. mpt

mpt Electrics are back