TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

ThoRR

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by JRP3, Feb 1, 2008.

1. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

Interesting:
    ThoRR - Electric Sports Car - Home

I particularly like the rollbar. Unlike a single driver's hoop, this one says to your passenger "I tried to care a little" :D

2. tonybelding

tonybelding Active Member

#2 tonybelding, Feb 1, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
    Too bad there's no sound with that video. You can't tell it's anything other than a regular Lotus (or Caterham) Seven.

Obviously this car is more of a track toy or sunday driver than a "real car". Its closest North American counterpart would be the T-Rex Lightning. Which I still think is fantastically cool.

The company is based in the Netherlands. I'd like to see the Europeans get into more of this performance EV development -- rather than fixating on diesels and then whining that Tesla won't (yet) sell Roadsters to them.

CORRECTION: I didn't realize I had the audio muted on my computer. The video is much better with audio on.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Hey, I like the idea of this. You can buy Westfield (or Caterham) kits sans drive train.

Flyin' Miata : The Westfield

Normally you have a donor car for the engine and few other things. I always thought it would be a nice project to put one of these together. Would be cool to do it with an electric drive train.