Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Those dots!

Markardi

Feb 4, 2016
Ottawa
Heard you guys like dots...

IMG_20200131_120732.jpg

KenC

Sep 4, 2018
Maine
I've owned my TM3P only during winter so far (temperature range has been between 15F and 45F), and I'm averaging around 440 Wh/mi. I'm really hoping this gets into the low-300s during the warmer months.
I got my LR-AWD a year before you, and I too, had some anxiety reading about others getting 230Wh/m and lower, since I was only experiencing 280Wh/m at best, and normally much higher. Then Spring and Summer came, and my efficiency improved to the point where I was able to get 190Wh/m under optimal conditions. So, yeah, it doesn't seem at all possible that the efficiency can improve that much, but it does.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC