Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the opt out a couple weeks ago while firmly at 94 with a couple thousand miles. Received the V.11 interface update during our long road trip and used my phone as a hot spot to get it... Opt'd back in on Tuesday toward the end of this 2,900 mile road trip. Did several hundred miles at 100, dropped to 99 the next day with a 96. Yesterday nothing. This morning upgraded to the 2021.44.25.6 update and received the 10.8 FSD Beta.

About to head out and do a test drive with the newly acquired FSD (and yes, hands will stay on the wheel throughout...)

SS

Reactions: DanCar and K5TRX
This past weekend I opted out/back in to FSD Beta on my Model X (to reset my wife's 88 score).

After a couple of days of good driving I hit 100 with 104 miles (yesterday afternoon). Today I drove another 40 miles and maintained my 100 score.

No beta email or download yet. I'd love to hear from others who reset their score how long they had to wait before receiving the download. I'm curious if Tesla pulls matching VINs every 24 hours, or less frequently/ad-hoc (such as when pushing a new FSD beta release).

My wife wants her car back tomorrow but I don't want to lose my 100 score :)

How can you ‘reset ‘ score ? My AP was making MULTIPLE errors -alarming by parked cars, hard braking by parked cars, @ green lights -giving me false forward collision & false hard braking scores -that was in Nov -but after 30 days - my bad scores just dropped a day @ a time, it never ‘reset’ after 30 days. My score is alot better -but get dinged still by false forward collision -my car still alarms driving by parked cars on my residential st, I cant get in or out of my neighborhood w/out car alarming by parked cars, one time while it alarmed -there were fictional pedestrians popping up ?? There were no people @ all. My car gets confused by parked cars & the alarms lower my score. I can drive 1.5 hrs on freeway -everyone is good -then ny car alarms driving down residential st to my house. If it wasnt for the faulty alarms lowering my forward collision score -Id have 100%. They've got to fix or the delete the false forward collision errors. I paid 10K FSD & still have no update, my car is driving the sameas cars with no FSD. We should get a credit back until wen@ least get Fsd update

How are yoy reseting it ? I opted out once, then opted in again -still has same score

Did you drive your car in between opting out and opting back in? Did you try logging in and out of your account? I didn't need to but try it ..
Has this being verified still working after v11 update?

As I said in my post above, yes. It worked for me AFTER the V.11 update.

Same here. Reset, 110 miles, 100 score. Almost a week. Hope I get the new 10.8.1 (or 10.8) today since that’s a full week. Two weeks since reset, one week since miles. Since 10.8.1 is starting to roll out now, it may be the one.

As for reset: opt out on the car, wait for the safety score to disappear from the app then opt back in on the car. No driving or anything else needed.

Got a general update to 2021.44.30 after 10 days at 100 safety score over 100 miles. Last day had a blip to 97 due to 1 braking moment in a parking lot but overall score didn't budge. Still waiting for the FSD.... Am a 2018 M3.

OK now I am thoroughly confused. I think I got the update although I got no email. It was a huge update and gave me all kinds of details about FSD and that with three engagements etc. I would lose it. The safety score was removed from my app. Oh now I am trying to use it and it is no different than it was before??? It does auto pilot in straight lines but if I turn is coming up it goes right through the turn. Is there a button I’m supposed to hit or something?

578A3A3B-EADE-469C-A557-D39F9FD283DB.png
37266F74-03C2-4DD9-B1EF-54C3544A8C40.png

Had 98 avg then this happened today. 1 warning on the way home where I was switching lanes to make my last right turn at like 5-10 mph. Back to 97. Smh. Seems like a bug to me. 37.5 avg?

If I opt out and then opt back in, do I get a fresh start?

I signed up for the subscription last Sunday (1/9) and have done over 100 miles this week with an overall score of 99 (low was 98, high was 100). So today is Day 7 (if that's still a thing). I assume that when I'm approved, I'll get a SW update with the relevant FSD code? Is that how this works? Hopefully it's soon as granny mode is really making me crazy.

Reactions: Rusty1