Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This past weekend I opted out/back in to FSD Beta on my Model X (to reset my wife's 88 score).

After a couple of days of good driving I hit 100 with 104 miles (yesterday afternoon). Today I drove another 40 miles and maintained my 100 score.

No beta email or download yet. I'd love to hear from others who reset their score how long they had to wait before receiving the download. I'm curious if Tesla pulls matching VINs every 24 hours, or less frequently/ad-hoc (such as when pushing a new FSD beta release).

My wife wants her car back tomorrow but I don't want to lose my 100 score :)

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I have been at 99 for at least 3 weeks and have not done an opt out and back in. Model S with original 2.5 with MCU1. Upgraded to MCU2 and AP 3.0 at the same time when you could first upgrade to MCU2. The car has 2021.36.5.6 for about a month now and the location of the car is in North Carolina. I have not received any invite email and still waiting for beta FSD. Looking forward to being able to go back and enjoy driving the Tesla.

Reactions: Rusty1
I wish I had seen this before doing a reset a couple days ago. After a xmas road trip yesterday, I'm now over 300 miles with a 100 score, and was hoping I might get quick approval. But I guess not.

Anybody from the "I still haven't received it!" lot got any more details about how long they've been waiting (or had to wait) after doing a reset?

I just got it, but never reset...only did a few hard reboots to clear some bad drives but that's it. Wouldn't be surprised if they are ranking queue by score, miles, and length of time waiting...so if you reset this could impact your position.

Soon as I found out about this exploit here, I reset my score and got 100 after 3miles of driving. I parked my car and drove the other. Once I got FSD beta, I did the same with the other Tesla.

I got into FSD beta on the next batch release.

Last edited:
I have been at 99 for at least 3 weeks and have not done an opt out and back in. Model S with original 2.5 with MCU1. Upgraded to MCU2 and AP 3.0 at the same time when you could first upgrade to MCU2. The car has 2021.36.5.6 for about a month now and the location of the car is in North Carolina. I have not received any invite email and still waiting for beta FSD. Looking forward to being able to go back and enjoy driving the Tesla.
I have 99 for 4weeks but MS 2017 upgraded all around but no interior camera. Stuck driving grandma style with no end in site. Wish they would just say we are not qualified yet.