Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody has been invited to FSD beta since the beginning of the year..regardless of score or miles. We are all in a holding pattern (at best) or it is closed (worst case) myself included with a 99 score.
I was sitting at 98 score until my car decided to trigger a FCW today while going 25mph cause a guy 200 feet in front of me made a right turn. Down to 95 now so I guess I will be driving more after work lol

Reactions: Sather
Down to 95 now so I guess I will be driving more after work
Driving more miles on days with bad scores increases the weighting of the bad day relative to your other 30 days of Safety Scores. For FCW, there's no shortcut to raise the factor's score (unlike hard braking where you can fix it with a short trip with a lot of soft braking).

Driving more miles on days with bad scores increases the weighting of the bad day relative to your other 30 days of Safety Scores. For FCW, there's no shortcut to raise the factor's score (unlike hard braking where you can fix it with a short trip with a lot of soft braking).
it says it counts FCW per 1000 miles driven, i got one one day and set my daily score down to 93, i drove another 100 or so miles that day with no other issues (and mostly me driving not AP) and was able to get my daily score up to 98. i can't say for sure how it weights things overall cause it does seem kind of off to what you might expect lol, but i was able to get my score back after a FCW FWIW.

i think the big thing is YOU have to drive not AP as it wont lower your FCW rate if AP is engaged (i THINK lol).

I just drove 36 miles from the east bay into San Francisco. Had to apply brakes several times, couple urgent swerves, and got cut off a few times as well. Arrived and expected a score of 95. I am amazed:

6299AD70-404E-440D-8A4F-DE4A4C74BA0E.png

Reactions: Sigma4Life