Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be great, and make sense, if Tesla actually defined how/when to get into the beta, but that’s the first I’ve ever heard of anyone saying they saw a timeline/requirement listed. They just don’t seem to ever do that.

Of course, I still can’t even get the Safety Score so it seems I’m a long ways from worrying about getting in to the beta. 😏
Look here for a solution to your issue.

Look here for a solution to your issue.

Interesting thank you. Although I don’t have the other issues mentioned so not certain that is my problem. But certainly worth trying them again. Appreciate the link

Interesting thank you. Although I don’t have the other issues mentioned so not certain that is my problem. But certainly worth trying them again. Appreciate the link
Well, finally got the Safety Score. Some sort of setting issue on Tesla’s end. Got in Chat with them and they were very helpful. Took a few days, but they made the change and good to go now. Just in case anyone else has this issue.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
Anyone can help on this, from last 2 days its still showing same on my app, tried phone on/off, deleted app then installed again, turned off phone and back on. Signed out then signed in but no luck .

Attachments

• E6DB52FA-6470-44F7-9C61-F8620BA59037.png
    E6DB52FA-6470-44F7-9C61-F8620BA59037.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 107