Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thought I would share ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I started the day with at 70% SOC and a cold soaked battery. After two trips to UMass in Worcester, two additional trips to Walmart up in Leominster, and a final trip to Domino's it still has 42 miles of range.The only thing that needed filling was the wiper fluid.

Was mostly in the car from 2:30-7:30. Outside, I don't think it ever managed to get above freezing.

Decided too share since only Tesla owners would appreciate something this spur of the moment.

No, there is no Pizza left :)

73z, Your food options drop off exponentially the further outside of the 495 loop you live. Sterling has a Dunking Donuts, a Mexican place, Sandwich shop, and three marginal Pizza places with even worse wings. Now rumor has it that the local petting zoo just opened a BBQ place. Guess times are tough, wonder what is on that menu.

It looks like the car learned from yesterday. I set it to charge to 70% and when I walked out it showed 224 miles. Smart car :p

Reactions: 73zdriver
I drove my red M3 in snow for the first time yesterday. We got @ 14" here Thursday. My Red Beauty did a fantastic job. Handling was easy. And, the car didn't get nearly as dirty from the snow slush as I had expected. I did several errands, and even went to Otto Pizza!

Reactions: 73zdriver
Hey gang, this might be a good place to ask how exactly AWD works on the Tesla. Or put in a different way: If you floor the throttle on a sandy street, how many tires will leave marks on the pavement with T/C off? Is it like an open differential, when you really have traction just on one wheel front and rear? Or does it work like a Torsen differential, with traction on both without ever having to change anything? Or like a LSD with clutches, which eventually wear out, and you end up with just one wheel traction per axle? Just curious. Thank you.

So I started the day with at 70% SOC and a cold soaked battery. After two trips to UMass in Worcester, two additional trips to Walmart up in Leominster, and a final trip to Domino's it still has 42 miles of range.The only thing that needed filling was the wiper fluid.

Was mostly in the car from 2:30-7:30. Outside, I don't think it ever managed to get above freezing.

Decided too share since only Tesla owners would appreciate something this spur of the moment.

No, there is no Pizza left :)

There’s no better Italian food than the North End, but calling Domino’s “pizza” is an insult to us down here in NJ.

Happy to treat you to some real pizza here but gotta leave your Sox gear outside. I’ll even leave all 27 World Series banners home. :p

Hey gang, this might be a good place to ask how exactly AWD works on the Tesla. Or put in a different way: If you floor the throttle on a sandy street, how many tires will leave marks on the pavement with T/C off? Is it like an open differential, when you really have traction just on one wheel front and rear? Or does it work like a Torsen differential, with traction on both without ever having to change anything? Or like a LSD with clutches, which eventually wear out, and you end up with just one wheel traction per axle? Just curious. Thank you.

There is no "t/c off" unless you connect a third party device.

here's an interesting link with answers to some of your questions: