Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thought I'd start a RN116X thread (group).

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well today when I looked it now shows May 26 - June 11 so window is getting a bit narrower, but entrance pushed out 4 days. Then again, we have a drunk monkey spinning the estimated delivery wheel so who knows... 🍺🍻🐒. If Tesla has amazing AI, they haven't applied it on the delivery window estimates...
Mine was something like that before getting pushed to “June”

Reactions: Alex Philips
Well today when I looked it now shows May 26 - June 11 so window is getting a bit narrower, but entrance pushed out 4 days. Then again, we have a drunk monkey spinning the estimated delivery wheel so who knows... 🍺🍻🐒. If Tesla has amazing AI, they haven't applied it on the delivery window estimates...
I got my VIN last night and the EDD tightened!!! 🥳 The text they sent to my phone saying I got my VIN assigned looked automated, but I replied back asking what was the build date. To my surprise, I received a response of May 10th... So, three days before it was assigned to me. I hope that is a good sign that it isn't a reject or repair.

Will take it directly to get Xpel Stealth, Ceramic 2yr coat, and brake calipers painted Rose Gold which looked like copper in the pictures I saw. Now the big debate is if I should keep the wheel covers on or go naked!

I was used to driving a Toyota Prius from 2005 to 2015, then a RAM 1500 truck til my 2021 Model Y LR. Now I'm about to get a Model S Plaid!!! Not a bad mid-life crisis purchase in my opinion!!!

1652562756616.png

Reactions: GoNadsGo and ccc001
I got my VIN last night and the EDD tightened!!! 🥳 The text they sent to my phone saying I got my VIN assigned looked automated, but I replied back asking what was the build date. To my surprise, I received a response of May 10th... So, three days before it was assigned to me. I hope that is a good sign that it isn't a reject or repair.

Will take it directly to get Xpel Stealth, Ceramic 2yr coat, and brake calipers painted Rose Gold which looked like copper in the pictures I saw. Now the big debate is if I should keep the wheel covers on or go naked!

I was used to driving a Toyota Prius from 2005 to 2015, then a RAM 1500 truck til my 2021 Model Y LR. Now I'm about to get a Model S Plaid!!! Not a bad mid-life crisis purchase in my opinion!!!

1652562756616.png
Wow. February order and you are getting yours in May. I’m happy for you but very jealous and confused.

1652562756616.png
oh this a plaid , no wonder you got it so fast.
Blue looks sick

tell me about it...everyone getting VINs has ordered after me.
Probably Long Range vs. Plaid... then again, Tesla loves them some LOLs so maybe it is your TMC handle of EightYears‽‽‽‽ Actually, the theory that @chirowolf posted the other day about Elon following the spirit of the Monkey mountain god was the best I've ever heard. hahahaha Wiki - Model S Delivery Update

Don't be jealous yet, we will see how the delivery goes... still don't have a date on that part. I'm also hoping I don't have to live with the "within spec" gaps I see every day on my Model Y. And let us all pray that there are no paint/body defects or strange uncurable vibrations!

Probably Long Range vs. Plaid... then again, Tesla loves them some LOLs so maybe it is your TMC handle of EightYears‽‽‽‽ Actually, the theory that @chirowolf posted the other day about Elon following the spirit of the Monkey mountain god was the best I've ever heard. hahahaha Wiki - Model S Delivery Update

Don't be jealous yet, we will see how the delivery goes... still don't have a date on that part. I'm also hoping I don't have to live with the "within spec" gaps I see every day on my Model Y. And let us all pray that there are no paint/body defects or strange uncurable vibrations!
Ah missed the plaid part. Yeah plaids get priority which is another reason I think I'm getting the longer wait. I think more plaid owners choose Red. the LR get the scraps.

Reactions: Alex Philips
I waited 6 months for my MS LR and was expecting a delivery tomorrow. Then got a message at 6PM tonight that they discovered "an adjustment" that needs to be made on my car by a certified bodyshop so my delivery was postponed and they didn't even have an estimate at this point how long it will take!:mad::eek:

I waited 6 months for my MS LR and was expecting a delivery tomorrow. Then got a message at 6PM tonight that they discovered "an adjustment" that needs to be made on my car by a certified bodyshop so my delivery was postponed and they didn't even have an estimate at this point how long it will take!:mad::eek:
I assume you have already added the new car to insurance as well? Which means you are paying insurance for a car you do not own, correct?

Just woke up to a push back…was July 18 - September 12, now its august 23 - October 18. Ordered 2/6 with an original EDD of June. White on white, MSLR with 21 in wheels. I’m really started to feel discouraged….I sold my Range Rover in February so now my only driver is my silverado 2500 work truck and I hate driving it everywhere…. Lol I’ve been looking at cars for sale more and more online but still trying to hold off and wait on the MS.