Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts about v9.0 Quick Controls screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
59B83E46-956B-42E3-8259-3AC53A388A70.jpeg
Quick Controls screen is one of my favorite UI that came with v9.0.
It would be great though if Tesla enables us to customize it and add options to the bottom of the screen below the screen brightness(see attached picture). I personally like to switch between day and night modes, some people may like to have a quick access to the Range mode or Creep option. They can add something like a star next to the most used functions and by selecting it these functions show on the Quick Control screen.

• Love
Reactions: GWord and spectrum
View attachment 354743 Quick Controls screen is one of my favorite UI that came with v9.0.
It would be great though if Tesla enables us to customize it and add options to the bottom of the screen below the screen brightness(see attached picture). I personally like to switch between day and night modes, some people may like to have a quick access to the Range mode or Creep option. They can add something like a star next to the most used functions and by selecting it these functions show on the Quick Control screen.
Suspension controls need to be there. Creep? No point in putting things there that you can't change while the car is in Drive.

Reactions: youlikeadajuice
Suspension controls need to be there. Creep? No point in putting things there that you can't change while the car is in Drive.
Creep is what came to my mind and I remember playing with it for a while when I first got the car. But I can think of Chill mode, Range mode, FWD height, energy/distance display and Navigate on Autopilot settings to be frequently used and nice to have a shortcut for it.

Suspension and front dome lights. I use suspension all the time, especially considering the shudder issue. I also hate having the open Controls > Lights > Dome Lights if I ever need to read a paper real quick. And that "lock" icon in Light mode is messed up. The Model X should be faded/grayed out when it is locked.

Reactions: Sambas