Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts / interest on Volk Racing TE37 Ultras in Formula Silver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day all,

This is my first post so please be gentle. ;) Also, if this is the incorrect location, I wholeheartedly apologize as I'm the newbie of the community.
So, I've been looking thru the site although don't see many discussions of TE37's. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place but was wondering with the standard colors the TE's ultras come in, I don't see any lighter silver colors. Therefore and after speaking to Danny at modelplusstudio (vendor here), it could be possible to order these although would require a group buy. Before we go down this route including sizing, wanted to gauge people's interest regarding a group buy of the TE ultras in formula silver?

I've attached a pic of the TE37 SL (18") in formula sliver for reference. With that, please bear in mind that the picture I've attached is for the 'OG' version although the ultras have the Ray's logo engraved on the spoke vs stickers. From my understanding, you can get the 'OG' version in 19" but was curious if people wanted the engraved version in 19" or 20".

Thanks all for your time!

Attachments

• Forumla Silver TE37.JPG
    Forumla Silver TE37.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 59