TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Thoughts on front nose cone modification.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Bradley, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bradley

Bradley Member

The Tesla is a beautiful car but there has been a lot of discussion regarding the front nosecone. Curious to see if anyone has done this. I take delivery of my white p90dl this month and was doing some simple photoshop. You would simply wrap the nosecone gonna matte wrap and continue it to the bottom of the front spoiler. I woyld rwfinish the front chrome with white includibg a white tesla logo. For me it seems like an inexpensive mod.

Attached Files:

2. Drone Flyer

Drone Flyer Member

Why on earth would you want to spoil the look of your car to make it look like a Lexus? Ugh!

• Like x 1
  3. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I like the original nose cone.

• Like x 1
  4. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

If you can afford the cost of the wrap and tolerate the potential that you'd remove it, then do what you want. Personally, I think it actually looks good as is. I've seen people wrap the nosecone itself into whatever colour of the car but it doesn't always look good.

5. yamanote

yamanote Member

Why do you have a Performance badge on your 75D...?

• Like x 1