Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on Pricing? 2019 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cnasty

Jun 20, 2016
Dallas
Hi all,
My personal situation has changed dramatically and i need to sell my Model 3 SR+ I got in March.

Here are some specs:
9Kmiles
White interior
Matte black powder coated sport 19s
Chrome delete
No AP or FSD
Pristine condition, no accidents

Not sure KBB or any of the others really know how to gauge Tesla prices so asking some experts here.

Thoughts on a fair price?

Thanks for any input!

Not sure if it helps but sounds like what you have is a Model 3 SR, the "+" is added with autopilot, range upgrade and other software locked features, the price to buy this car new right now is 35k plus 1k for white interior. Theres federal incentive of $1875, but theres also a delivery fee of $1200. So you can have this car brand new (asuming is white) for 35.5k. 9k miles is 20% of the bumper to bumper warranty of 50k, so maybe you want to set a price starting from there

I've been casually browsing as my wife wants a model 3. I see them selling all day every day on Tesla for $38k, with less <1 k miles. They also say Autopilot included, but I don't understand all the nuances to it..... I can't keep up with Tesla's changes.

You benefit from having the white interior and wheels. Not a factor in my personal option, but I know they add some value.

Good luck,

• Helpful
Reactions: TheRev
This should be your guiding post:

SR Base (SR+ has autopilot): $35,000
White Interior: $1,000
19 Wheels: $1,500
Destination Fees: $1,200
Current Federal Tax Credit: -$1,875
Today's Net Price for New config: $35,325

Depreciation: 20% (9K-12K miles): -$7,065

Reasonable Market Value: $28,260.00

Reactions: T-Will
Take the car into CarMax to see what they'd offer you on the car. This is your baseline of the bottom dollar (minimum) figure you'd get for the vehicle.

Anecdotally with some casual browsing, my guess is you'd find a buyer for around 30k. GLWS