Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on this look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not mine but
FDA024A2-9FF8-4A97-AE0E-1B388729AAFE.jpeg
curious as to your thoughts.

I'm not a fan of the black out roof pillar. The door handles are Ok, but you're asking for a lot of scratches from fingernails and rings if they aren't familiar with it. Like SMAIset said, it could look better and a little "chrome trim" goes a long way. Kinda like someone couldn't make up their mind.

I hate to say this but that white car black wheel look is Sooooooo tired. They honestly look like you busted all four and put four donut spares on with the black steel rims until you could find something better or until your real wheel order came in. For that fact the any color black wheel look is over used and not sure why it ever became a fad. Glad when pop culture moves on to something else. It had to be said.

Ski

Last edited:
I hate to say this but that white car black wheel looks is Sooooooo tired. They honestly look like you busted all four and put four donut spares on with the black steel rims until you could find something better or until your real wheel order came in. For that fact the any color black wheel look is over used and not sure why it ever became a fad. Glad when pop culture moves on to something else. It had to be said.

Ski
Amen to that brother. :cool: