Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts On This MS - Las Vegas Auto Sports

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

My hunt for a Model S continues and I have been closely watching prices and the for sale section on here. I came across the below vehicle for sale and wanted to run it by the forums before doing anything. It seems like a good price and well optioned choice but does have a few cosmetic issues (wheel rash, looks like a scrap on the bumper, etc.). Any thoughts on it? Also, anyone have any experience dealing with Las Vegas Auto Sports? They look like they have decent reviews but they are in Vegas and I am in Sacramento, can't easily go check the vehicle or the dealer out.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Z

In my opinion, that's too expensive. If you're willing to go 9 hours away for a car, might as well search all over and just have it shipped to you. Also, you may be able to get better or newer for that asking price.

Thanks DW. I am not seeing many of similar years/battery/miles, etc. for lower. Most of what I have seen are in the mid to upper 40s, will expand my search and see what comes up.
Your welcome. You should be able to find 2017-2018 100D cars for lower 40s easily with less than 50k miles. If you're willing to drop down to 2016, you can switch up to a P90D with low miles as well.

If your budget allows you to go into the 50s comfortably then I would start looking at P100D cars and just skip 100D altogether like this one: 2018 Tesla Model S P100D Hollywood FL 51479147

Reactions: cmarshack