Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on Vorsteiner wheels from an sq5 if they'll fit with adapters....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, just put in an order for a MY performance; however being that i'm in NoVA; I do need a set of all seasons for the colder months. My current ride (Audi SQ5) has a set of Vorsteiner V-FF 103 20x9 ET35 - 5x112 66.5 on it. I have been researching and see I can get a set of adapters that are 15mm and to run the Vorsteiner's on the MY.

My question is, anyone running similar? Based on a quick calculation I'll be down at ET20 and my poke will be about 13mm on the fronts vs stock. Will that cause any issues that anyone's aware of? (link to will they fit showing fronts) The rears look like they'll have a poke of 9mm (link to will they fit showing rears )

Both setups as shown in the links will push the inner rim out a good bit from the suspension as these wheels aren't as wide.

Anyways, if someone has pics or experiences with a similar setup, please let me know... If I need to sell these and just buy new; i'd like to get moving on that sooner rather than later.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend running the setup in question. Since more of the vehicle weight will be imposed on the inside of the wheels due to the "poke", this will create premature inner camber wear on your tires (unless of course, you decide on getting adjustable camber bars).

thanks for the feedback, looks like i'll try and sell them over on audizine.... now I got to figure out a set of decent looking wheels for winter use with some all seasons...

Time to do some research I guess...