Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thread to post SMT (or others) screenshots/ logs?

Alset2

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2020
Ocala. Fl
So I just spent about 2 hours scrolling through posts looking for screenshots of BMS data from SMT (or any ) and the idea occurred to me . I wonder if anyone else would be interested (or obsessive as the case my be ...like me) in just looking at data of other users to compare to their own?

I know I am reluctant to post all the questions I have of what is "normal" because I dont want to clog up the board with silly stuff that has probably been covered 100 times but I cant seem to find.

Anyway, smarter people than me could fugue out details but I figure each post could give model, scan date, and mileage (if its not shown) so that we could compare our data with other users all in one place .

just an idea...

Thanks

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC