TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

THREE x 21" Silver OEM Wheels + Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tires 245/35/R21 + AlloyGators (Blac

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by chang, Jan 17, 2015.

1. chang

chang Member

#1 chang, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    THREE x 21" Silver OEM Wheels + Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tires 245/35/R21 + AlloyGators (Black)

One of my wheels hit a pothole and developed a small crack, and due to the costs and for future durability's sake, I decided to replace my wheels with 20" aftermarket wheels + Michelin Super Sports while I'm living in the Bay Area (notorious for poorly-maintained streets).

I'll probably come back to the 21" wheels in the future when I'm living in a less-pothole-ridden area. They're truly unparalleled in aesthetics and handling. The ride comfort with air suspension is good too.

TWO wheels (front wheels) are in excellent condition, and ONE (rear left) has slight curb rash, but it's covered by the Alloy Gators (slightly visible in one of the pictures). (I just washed them so please excuse the rust on the brake pads.)

These would be good, low-cost SPARE tires to have on hand. Tesla sells them OEM for $1100 for one wheel + $425 for one tire.

They've been used for a little over 4000 miles or 1.5 months, and have a lot of tread left (not sure how to measure them, see picture). I just got the car in late November 2014.

Also AlloyGators were professionally installed. Minor scuffs on the Gators, visible in pictures.

They also have the UPGRADED (seems like Tesla changed this recently) Continental ContiSportContact 5 tires, NOT the ExtremeContact DW tires. These are I
    Œ Ý\™H[ˆÛÛ\\š\Ûۈȉ N Ý\™H›ÜˆH^™[YPÛÛ￾XÝˈH[™[™È\ÈÝ\\˜‹ˆBƒB•HÚY[] ÜÈܘXÚÙYIÛHÛÚ[™ÈÈÙY\[™ÛÛ￾™\￾ÈHX^X™H™H\￾ÙˆHÛÙ™™YHX›H܈ÛÛY][™ËÛ ˆ]Ý[ÛÚÜÈÛÜ™Ù[Ý\ˈBƒB“ØØ[XÚÝ\[ˆH˜^H\™XH[š[œÝ[HÔˆØXܘ[Y[￾ËÔÝØÚÝÛ‹ÐÙ[￾˜[˜[^H\™XHÛ›Kˆ[ÝHØ[ˆÚXÚÈ[HÝ][ˆ\œÛÛˆ™Y›Ü™Z[™ ˆH™Y™\ˆ›ÝÈÛÈ›ÝYÚH\ÜÛH[™ÛÜÝÈÙˆÚ\[™ËÛÜœžHHBƒB•HšXÙH\ȘZ\›HÝÈ
    ÛÛœÚY\š[™ÈH[Ü™H^[œÚ]™H\™\È[™[ÞHØ]ÜœÊH™XØ]\ÙHH￾\ÝØ[￾Èœ™XZÈ]™[ˆÚ]^H™]ÈÙ]Ùˆ ŒˆÚY[ˈBƒB‰ ŽL ˆÚ]Ø\Ú HØ[ˆÝÙ\ˆHšXÙKˆBƒB“\Ý]Nˆ KÌN ÌŒ MCB“ØØ][ÛŽˆØ[ˆœ˜[˜Ú\ØÛËÐK[š]YÝ]\ÃBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™Ï]™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—U‘QH ŒHˆÚ[™\ˆÑSHÚY[È
    ÈÛÛ￾[™[￾[ÛÛ￾TÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ
    H\™\È ￾
    KÌÍKÔŒŒH
    È[ÞQØ]ÜœÈ
    ›XÚÊVËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWU\È][H\È›ÈÛ™Ù\ˆ]˜Z[X›K–ËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØœ›ÝÜÙY›Ü›[Ü™Kœ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™Ï]™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—VÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÛPÞU™
    ÔÑ￾ R šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™Ï]™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—VÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÝÙ–žSšÝÌ^‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™Ï]™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—VÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËØ›\Ó”ÖPØÍYÒ￾‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™Ï]™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—VÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÒÓ￾˜NÌ™ž
    ‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CBƒB“[Øš[HœšY[™H™\œÚ[ÛŽˆÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KÝ™YK^ LŒK\Ú[™\‹[Ù[K]ÚY[ËXÛÛ￾[™[￾[ XÛÛ￾\ÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ MK]\™\ËL￾
    KLÍK\ŒŒKX[ÞYØ]ÜœËX›XÚËLMÍL￾Ì—U‘QH ŒHˆÚ[™\ˆÑSHÚY[È
    ÈÛÛ￾[™[￾[ÛÛ￾TÜÜ￾ÛÛ￾XÝ
    H\™\È ￾
    KÌÍKÔŒŒH
    È[ÞQØ]ÜœÈ
    ›XÚÊVËÕT“CBƒB–ÕT“Hš‹ËÝ\Ëš[ËÚŒRÈ—QÛÈ[Øš[NˆÝÛ›ØYHœ™YH[š›ÈSÔÈ\›ÝÈVËÕT“

Attached Files:

2. chang

chang Member

Make an offer!

3. chang

chang Member

Price drop: $2000.

Can also ship, buyer to pay shipping.

4. chang

chang Member

Sorry guys, not sure why the post was jumbled up there.

$2000 pickup or + shipping costs to anywhere in the USA. For all 3 wheels + tires.