Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thumbs up to Fort Lauderdale S/C for helping me out today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed the S/C where I picked up my current Y and where I will be picking up my '22.
Before delivery (and before I knew much about it) I notified them I would be transferring
my current tag to my new Y. They ended up getting me a new tag and it cost me about $200
more than it should have. Today I asked for the procedure to notify them I will be transferring
my current tag to my '22 when it arrives around July. They replied in about an hour to ask me
what the number was on my current tag so they could add it to my account. I sent that to them,
and shortly after, I received a reply it has been taken care of.
You typically only hear negative stories about the S/C's, so wanted to share a positive experience.

I emailed the S/C where I picked up my current Y and where I will be picking up my '22.
Before delivery (and before I knew much about it) I notified them I would be transferring
my current tag to my new Y. They ended up getting me a new tag and it cost me about $200
more than it should have. Today I asked for the procedure to notify them I will be transferring
my current tag to my '22 when it arrives around July. They replied in about an hour to ask me
what the number was on my current tag so they could add it to my account. I sent that to them,
and shortly after, I received a reply it has been taken care of.
You typically only hear negative stories about the S/C's, so wanted to share a positive experience.
S/C? Not supercharger but... Service Center?