TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Thumping on Passenger side

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BrandonR22, Mar 26, 2018.

1. BrandonR22

BrandonR22 Member

Hey all,

I called Tesla the other day becuase randomly both LED headlights started to dim(half lit half not) about 6 hours apart from each other, however, the next morning I opened the door I started to hear this clunking noise coming from the passenger side air vents / glove box. It will thump for almost approximately 10 seconds each time the vehicle receives power after getting being out of the vehicle. It also doesn’t matter wether the air was on or off before getting out and back in. I called service and they aren’t sure what it is and it’s going to be another two weeks before they can get me in. Any ideas?

Video attached:

Thanks,
    Brandon