Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ticking sound from climate blower motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i got a model 3 about 2 months ago and mostly love it. recently it developed a ticking sound coming from the dash. the ticking sound speeds up and slows down with the fan speed. it's not a big problem but the sound is a bit annoying. i looked on various forums and found one thread where a guy had a ticking sound and he found that a label had fallen off something inside the dash of his model S and ended up touching the fan blades of the climate blower motor. he was able to remove the label and it fixed the issue. he described accessing the climate blower motor on his model S. he couldn't see it directly but he was able to get his hand in there and find the label. he removed various ducts to get access. i'm thinking something similar has happened on my model 3. i haven't been able to find any information about how to access the climate blower motor area on the model 3. can anyone tell me how to get at the blower motor on my model 3?

thanks for any suggestions
j