Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal music app vanished

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tidal music app has disappeared and a screen reboot doesn't bring it back. I've seen some older threads about this but nothing recent. Any one else having this difficulty. It was working for a while, logged into my Tidal account, but a few days ago, I brought it up and had the spinning loading logo for 30 min so I rebooted the screen and when screen revived, tidal app was and still is missing.

A little late to reply, but I just saw on Notateslaapp that the latest release brought back the feature to select the music apps that you can see. What likely happened is that you did NOT have Tidal selected when it was previously available, then started using it in V11 where you didn't need to select it, and now it is deselected in this latest release. All this is to say you need to turn it back on, but of course I forget where but somewhere in audio settings. When Tidal was first released to my car I jumped on it and had to select it to turn it on. Over the last few months I've just continued to use it and the latest 2022.4.5 release still had it on.

The Tidal music app has disappeared and a screen reboot doesn't bring it back. I've seen some older threads about this but nothing recent. Any one else having this difficulty. It was working for a while, logged into my Tidal account, but a few days ago, I brought it up and had the spinning loading logo for 30 min so I rebooted the screen and when screen revived, tidal app was and still is missing.
Tried a screen reboot and a full reboot - still not showing up and when I go to sources for music it is not even an option...did Tidal split from Tesla??

Tidal stuck at QR code - did reset - did language switch - nothing - this sucks I just signed up yesterday and after update to 2022.16.3 it doesn’t work
Same issue. I upgrade to 16.3 yesterday and it worked fine after that. Tesla has the most unreliable and worst media interface in any car. Fix it Tesla. Spend just a little time on it instead of the FSD.

Ok - I just posted that I was having this issue in a separate thread - so not just me. Got logged out this morning and have been stuck at the QR code ever since. Have been on Tidal since December 21 when I took delivery and love it, but needs to be able to login to keep loving it!