Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal/Music Misbehaving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Im noticing a few bad bugs here in V.11

as stated in an earlier post, the map doesn’t auto zoom in and out anymore. It used to be zoomed out as I got in the car but when I drove out the street, the map would zoom right in automatically and stay like that at relatively slow speeds, only zooming right out when on motorways and stuff.

Yesterday, I was driving and selected a downloaded album in Tidal and the screen turned itself off completely, leaving me driving along with nothing at all on the screen. Also now noticed that when I park up and open the door, the music volume isn’t automatically lowering anymore like it used to.

anyone seeing any of this or is it just my car working itself?

Hi all

Im noticing a few bad bugs here in V.11

as stated in an earlier post, the map doesn’t auto zoom in and out anymore. It used to be zoomed out as I got in the car but when I drove out the street, the map would zoom right in automatically and stay like that at relatively slow speeds, only zooming right out when on motorways and stuff.

Yesterday, I was driving and selected a downloaded album in Tidal and the screen turned itself off completely, leaving me driving along with nothing at all on the screen. Also now noticed that when I park up and open the door, the music volume isn’t automatically lowering anymore like it used to.

anyone seeing any of this or is it just my car working itself?
Other than the map, I’ve not noticed any of those other issues. Might be worth doing a reboot and see if things settle down.