Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal no longer available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sparty96

2021 MYLR
Jul 19, 2021
MN
I have been using Tidal almost exclusively since early December. Today my UI locked up while driving, I rebooted by holding down both buttons on the steering wheel and when it came back online, Tidal app is no longer available on my car. Its not in the dropdown list of media options within the media player. Its also missing from the ... menu. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on 2021.44.30.7 and have been there for several weeks.

I have been using Tidal almost exclusively since early December. Today my UI locked up while driving, I rebooted by holding down both buttons on the steering wheel and when it came back online, Tidal app is no longer available on my car. Its not in the dropdown list of media options within the media player. Its also missing from the ... menu. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on 2021.44.30.7 and have been there for several weeks.
I am having the same issue. It happened today right after the 2021.44.30.7 update finished applying.

Mine returned after about 48hrs, a second 2 button reboot and a lot of swearing! In hindsight it was worth it though to be forced to listen to Spotify again and realise how life better Tidal sounds - but also how much I miss the shuffle button!

Reactions: wipster