Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tilt function ref internal movement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have a non-north American car presumably? (We don't have any tilt/motion sensors in our NA cars).

You could presumably just unplug the sensor (located behind the microphone grill in front of the rearview mirror). The grill should just pull down from the front; connector is a 4pin plastic one. I am not sure if this will activate the alarm, but it is worth a try if there isn't a software setting that does what you want (I assume you'd prefer to not disable the alarm entirely?)

You have a non-north American car presumably? (We don't have any tilt/motion sensors in our NA cars).

You could presumably just unplug the sensor (located behind the microphone grill in front of the rearview mirror). The grill should just pull down from the front; connector is a 4pin plastic one. I am not sure if this will activate the alarm, but it is worth a try if there isn't a software setting that does what you want (I assume you'd prefer to not disable the alarm entirely?)

thanks appleguru, you're correct in that it's not American but British, I'll check that out tomorrow- Phil