Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time 100 Poll of Influential People - Elon Musk is a Candidate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Curt Renz

Mar 5, 2013
USA
Time Magazine is asking for participation in the 2013 Time 100 Poll of the 100 most influential leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes in the world. Elon Musk currently is #87 based on total positive votes, and is doing well with 80% of his votes positive. Voting will continue through April 12[SUP]th[/SUP]. You may want to vote for or against any of the candidates at: http://time100.time.com/2013/03/28/time-100-poll/slide/the-results/

Time Magazine is asking for participation in the 2013 Time 100 Poll of the 100 most influential leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes in the world. Elon Musk currently is #87 based on total positive votes, and is doing well with 80% of his votes positive. Voting will continue through April 12[SUP]th[/SUP]. You may want to vote for or against any of the candidates at: http://time100.time.com/2013/03/28/time-100-poll/slide/the-results/

Casted vote.

Msg to all: please do not try to cheat. Cast just one vote. No different browsers or anything. Respectful polls do use IP filtering, subnet filtering, url reference link filtering or even simple cookies etc. I quite sure Time.com will use those too. I'm saying this only because I saw in some COTY voting some suggested using different browsers and cast multiple votes. It worked that time. But it is not fair and again, there are multiple ways to render such votes useless.

Casted vote.

Msg to all: please do not try to cheat. Cast just one vote. No different browsers or anything. Respectful polls do use IP filtering, subnet filtering, url reference link filtering or even simple cookies etc. I quite sure Time.com will use those too. I'm saying this only because I saw in some COTY voting some suggested using different browsers and cast multiple votes. It worked that time. But it is not fair and again, there are multiple ways to render such votes useless.

Of course participants can in good conscience vote yes or no for each of the candidates. The Time editors will be honoring 100 people, not just one. Cheating would be voting more than once for any particular candidate.