Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

time for standby/liquid-pump ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, does anyone know where the roadster (mine EU 2.0) generates the time for standby ?

After a short in the radio 12V my roadster doesn't leave standby and the pump is permanently running.
I've checked all fuses (the 7.5A for radio was gone) and did a complete reset.
The 12V radio are still not there but switched 12V is there, means i could mount a different stereo, so that doesn't bother me - but that standby issue is the pits.
From the wiring-diagram I'm suspecting the switchpack underneath the radio for the radio 12V - does this also generate the standby-time ?

Thanks for any clue !

yep, luckily peter is right. bad enough you have to get 4 new plastic-clips for the passengers airbag-cover.

only if the APS-controlboard is baggered you need to drop the battery...
Those clips are ~$15 for all four. For anyone else reading this make sure you really want to open your dash before pulling the airbag cover. How's the availability of those clips for you in Germany?

We actually have an APS that failed in a battery right now. We had to drop the battery for two little semiconductors that wreaked havoc because they weren't getting adequate cooling. They shorted and took out two fuses in the battery with them. Keep an eye on your coolant levels!

Reactions: warden_clyffe